Skip to content

Solicitors since 1809

Bedford 01234 303030 | Ampthill 01525 750750


Whether you are involved in running a pub, bar, club, hotel, restaurant, night club, lap dancing club, betting office, or gaming establishment, the changes in licensing laws over recent years will have affected you.

We offer expert help on applying for alcohol, event and gaming licenses as well as support through licensing reviews and disputes about your license.

We can help you with applications for personal licences, premises licences and temporary event notices.

We can also help you with applications for the approval of structural alterations to licensed premises and the transfer of premises licences too.

If you are in a dispute around licensing we can also help, representing you with your licensing authority or making a more detailed case on your behalf.

When it comes to talking about licensing, we are good listeners, so let's talk.