- The content on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as an in depth discussion of your exact legal position. It is provided to the public free of charge and does not constitute legal advice which can be relied upon in making any decisions. For that reason users should seek specific legal advice about any matter so please contact the relevant fee earner listed on this website or alternatively you can send an email to
- Sharmans is the trading name of Sharman Law LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales: Partnership no. OC334743. Law Society Registration No. 55042.
- The firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. VAT registration number GB 197 4308 33.
- Any dispute arising between you and Sharmans in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you are bound by the jurisdiction of the English courts for the purposes of any such dispute.
- Sharmans endeavour to ensure that the accuracy of this website at the date of publication, however contents may be subsequently superseded and Sharmans can give no guarantees that the information will be updated subsequent to its original publication.
- We endeavour to provide service excellence to our clients and so if you find any errors or inaccuracies with this website please contact us on the telephone numbers provided or by emailing us at
- If you would like to link to the Sharmans website, you may do so, but you must in no way replicate any part of the website, and you are subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise edit the size or appearance of the Sharmans logo;
- you do not in any way imply that Sharmans endorse any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Sharmans nor present any other false information about Sharmans;
- you do not otherwise use any of Sharmans trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from one of the partners of Sharmans;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Sharmans will take action if it deems this appropriate and expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 8 for breach of these terms.
- You shall fully indemnify Sharmans for any loss or damage suffered by Sharmans for breach of clause 8.
- You may not under any circumstances, copy, store in any medium, modify, replicate, distribute or show in public any part of this website Except as expressly permitted by paragraphs and 10, you may not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Sharmans.
- Any person who may wish to bring a claim but is not a party to the terms and conditions of this website may not enforce its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- There will be no valid changes to any of these terms and conditions unless there is written evidence of the change/waiver signed by one of the partners of Sharmams.
- The logo and trade names displayed on the website are the property of Sharmans or other third parties. The copying, downloading or modifying of the same without the written consent of one of the partners of Sharmans is strictly prohibited. Our website is protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and so therefore it is not permitted for any copies to be made of the same in its entirety or it part.
- If you are accessing this website in the course of a business the express provisions of these terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.