LEGAL STAFF RECRUITMENT
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals wishing to further their career. If you are a solicitor or qualified legal professional who is interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a speculative email explaining why you would like to work for Sharmans to .
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package to suit. Our range of benefits include:
- A generous discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
- Discretionary Christmas bonus for all staff
- Client introduction incentive bonus scheme
- Death in Service
- Employee introduction scheme bonus
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Financial support for studying professional qualifications (in line with the firm’s policy)
- Staff discount scheme
- Firm funded eye checks
- Firm funded flu vaccinations
- Gym membership contribution
- Monthly office team building lunch
SECRETARIES AND SUPPORT STAFF
We currently have no Secretarial or Support Staff vacancies.
WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENTS FOR STUDENTS
Every year, Sharmans offer a limited number of work experience opportunities, which take place during the summer months and are strictly limited to one week's duration.
Applications, including an up to date CV are accepted from mid-March to mid-April, after which, all applications received are appraised and the successful candidates selected and notified as soon as possible thereafter.
Please note that for insurance purposes, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
If you would like to be considered for a work experience placement for the summer, please apply during the application 'window' outlined above, including any dates to avoid.